When making a sale, whether in the physical store (e.g. Caixabank dataphone), online or in wholesale, customers can pay in several ways, from cards to bank transfers or other online payment methods (Bizum, Paypal...). In this article, you will learn how to add, edit and delete payment methods in StockAgile.
Requirements to be able to create, edit and delete payment methods:
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER or WAREHOUSE MANAGER. We can see the different types of roles in the section Create or edit a user.
Steps to configure the payment methods:
- Go to the drop-down menu at the top right of the screen, click on the user name and select the CONFIGURATION option.
- Enter the option of PAYMENT METHODS.
- When you go to Payment Methods you will see the NEW PAYMENT METHOD button.
- We fill in the following pop-up data.
- Name: name of the payment method (e.g. card, cash, etc).
- Description: the description of the method, although it is not a mandatory field.
- Show the customer's IBAN on the invoices: selection in case we want to make the customer's IBAN visible on the invoices. This allows us, for example, to put on the invoice "Direct debit to customer's account with IBAN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX", which will be different for each customer.
- Checkbox Visible in retail: selection in case we want to make the payment method visible at the point of sale.
- Checkbox Visible in wholesale: selection in case we want to make the payment method visible in wholesale sales.
- Color: Color in which we want the payment method to be drawn in the list.
- Icon: Icon that will be displayed when listing the payment method in the list.
- Preview: preview of the colored icon of the payment method.
- Finally we click on the SAVE button located at the bottom right of the pop-up and we will see how the payment methods will refresh and the one we have just created will appear. If there are many payment methods, the new payment method may appear on another page in the list.