Stockagile allows you to receive transfers made between warehouses or stores.
Requirements for printing, duplicating or labeling a transfer order
- It is important to have two warehouses or stores created in the system to transfer from one point to another. You can see how to create a store in the section Create store or warehouse.
- We must have created products, for this you can see how to create a product in the section How to create a product.
- Follow the steps above for Receiving and confirming a transfer to display the correct screen and follow the steps.
Steps to print, duplicate or create labels from a transfer order
- In the three little dots next to the RECEIVE button, you will see the options of: Print, Create labels or Duplicate sending.
- If you click on PRINT, it will open in a new tab the pdf with the delivery note of the order to print or save.
- Print Images: It will generate a PDF document with information and images of the products if necessary.
- Thermal Printer Version: If you have a thermal printer connected to Stockagile, the replenishment ticket will be printed directly from there.
- If you click on CREATE LABELS it will take you to the Create Labels screen with the products already prepared and the amount of labels already set, to just hit the generate button. To learn more you can go to Create and configure labels.
- If you want to DUPLICATE an order go to the order you want to duplicate and once there, go to the three dots and click DUPLICATE.
- The duplication will be automatically generated, and the details screen will appear where you can apply the pertinent changes, together with the ORDER tab.
- Finally, we can see in the transfer panel how the duplicate transfer has been performed.
Transfer order table
Step 1: Print, create labels and duplicate (in the ORDER tab)
Step 2: Print images or with thermal printer
Step 3: Label creation screen with automatically prepared transfer order information
Step 5: Automatic duplicate transfer
Step 6: Viewing duplicate transfers in the list